New Hit! Etude House Give Me Luck 2017 Collection

January 04, 2017
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny~


If your last year wasn't great, maybe you should give this year a chance. This year it's the year of the Rooster.

"I am alert
Ready to take action
The first on the scene
The last to leave
I take chances
But I am precise
I know where things belong
I am orderly and fastidious
Nothing escapes me
I am always prepared
I never give up or in
I AM THE ROOSTER"



If this small poem doesn't get you in the mood of the new year, maybe this new collection by Etude House will!

The eyeshadows are only available in 10 different matte shades. Ranging from your common natural eyeshadow colors. Each eyeshadow has a cute Rooster printed on.





The Color In Liquid Lips Juicy reveal 5 vibrant colors perfectly suited for Spring! 




Question: Are you excited for the year of the Rooster? 


-Jenny


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.