New Hit! Holika Holika X Peko Milky Candy

April 25, 2018
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny~



On tiring days I like to give myself a small treat. Nothing too sweet or too bland. So I walk straight to the black box underneath my cupboard. Not only do I hide my Japanese snacks there, but also the packagings of my skincare and makeup. Sometimes it's too hard to say goodbye to the small cute boxes, but as we all know I'm a little bit weak.
Innisfree
Etude House
Hada Labo
Labiotte
.
.
.
Finally! There it is!
Peko Milky Candy ❤
I take one the small drops into my hand and unwrap my small treat. The sweetness spreads in my mouth in an instant and it covers all my tastebuds in a rich flavor. I feel instantly at ease.

Well, you can definitely tell that I was extremely happy after hearing that the Korean brand Holika Holika does a collaboration with Peko Milky Candy. 
If I could describe the new collection in one sentence, I'd say that the line is as sweet as the candy!
The collaboration is expected to be released on May 3rd!

As far as I can tell these are the available products:

† 2 Eyeshadow Palettes
† 3 Blushes
† 3 Hand Creams 
† 2 Lipsticks
† 1 Face Puff 
† 1 BB Cushion 



I will definitely get one hand cream and one blush. It's such a temptation, which you cannot resist at all.

Question: What would you get?

If I get further informations regarding this line, I will update this post :)

Yours sincerely,
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest packaging! I'm so glad to see you're still blogging :) I feel like we all took extended breaks, but are slowly getting back in it. Hope to keep reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm also happy to be back lol I was definitely neglecting my blog for so long T_T Thanks for the kind comment! :) I can't wait to dive into your blog again <3 Let's both work hard!!

      Delete
  2. Sheep are precarious animals if you do not know how to take care of them well enough but armed with the right information you will see that donkeymilk face cream benefits sheep can be one of the most rewarding activities you can engage on as a young farmer-entrepreneur. Rearing sheep is good because there is a rising need for sheep products such as dairy, wool and mutton.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.