Next Chapter?

April 20, 2018

Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny~

I inhale the smell of freshly printed papers right into my lungs. It gives of a calming scent. I like it. Or should I say: I love it? I don't know why, but I feel at peace by just running my fingers through the sheets while drawing my nose closer to the black words. 

Next to me I can hear the buzz of my lamp, which my father bought me half a year ago. I have run through many table lamps, because I like using them instead of my normal lights. I just love a small lamp on my desk, which fills only a part of my room with light and also leaves the rest in darkness.

I've been using my lamp for several hours and I can already feel the heat lingering on my arm. So I turn my head around and take a deep look at the beautiful night sky. No light is visible expect the brightness of the moon and the stars.
By just looking at the night sky, a fuzzy feeling spreads through my body and all the stress seems to be forgotten.  It lifts off all my worries and I instantly feel at ease.
The last weeks and months have been tiring for me. I have been studying non-stop for my finals. Finally, I'm graduating and it feels like a long journey is coming to its end. A mixture of sorrow and happiness comes up every time I think about it. A chapter of my life is ending soon. Some characters who were a part of it will be vanished forever and only remain in my memories. I believe that's it for the best, but somehow the idea just makes me sick. Even though I disliked some of my classmates, it doesn't mean that I should just forget them. They have definitely contributed to my growth as a person. But I must admit that I'm very happy not to see some faces every again. No more drama and definitely no more childish intrigues.

After graduating I'll come back to my blog. I have many new ideas in mind. 

Wish me luck! 

Yours sincerely,
Jenny

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.